If you’re looking to mix up refreshing summer drinks with the new line of White Claw Vodka bottles try our thirst quenching Black Cherry White Claw Cocktail.
Our homemade White Claw Cocktail recipe is a fun and refreshing drink featuring Black Cherry White Claw Vodka, orange liqueur, lemon juice, and ginger syrup.
Serve the quick & easy White Claw Cocktail in an ice filled rocks glass garnished with a maraschino or bourbon soaked cherry.
Save this story to Pinterest!
White Claw Vodka
White Claw is an alcoholic seltzer beverage manufactured by Mark Anthony Group. The RTD (ready to drink) beverage was introduced in 2016 and is sold in 12 flavours.
Run by Vancouverite Anthony von Mandl who also invented Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Forbes mentioned the U.S. business delivered close to $4 billion in revenue in 2020. In the summer of 2019, it was reported that White Claw accounted for over half of all total hard seltzer sales in the United States, with volume sales of White Claw growing 275% over the year prior.
In March 2023 the wildly popular brand launched a White Claw Vodka line, “the world’s first triple wave filtered vodka.” The first of its kind filtration process uses tremendous pressure equal to three 30-foot waves to create a vodka with distinctive taste, aroma and smoothness.
White Claw Vodka is made with 100% single grain and distilled 5 times in columns with copper plates. It is filtered through activated carbon from charred coconut shells.
The newly launched White Claw Vodka line features White Claw Premium Vodka (40% abv) and White Claw Flavoured Vodka (30% abv) bottles featuring iconic White Claw flavours Mango, Black Cherry, and Pineapple.
If you’re looking to purchase the new White Claw Vodka line it’s best to visit your local liquor store as flavour availability varies between each state and province within Canada and the United States.
White Claw Cocktail Party
Mark Anthony Group hosted a dazzling launch for White Claw Vodka in April 2023 at one of Toronto’s trendiest King West Restaurants.
The restaurant was transformed into a White Claw Cocktail Party, featuring two bars serving up distinct libations to help inspire guests to use White Claw Vodka when mixing drinks at home.
At the front bar, mixologists mixed and muddled craft cocktails featuring the new White Claw Vodka flavours and freshly squeezed juices, homemade bitters and artisanal syrups.
The more casual bar at the back of the space featured bartenders mixing and matching White Claw Vodka bottles with White Claw Hard Seltzer flavours, adding a delightful sparkling fizz to each drink. My favourite combination was White Claw Vodka Pineapple with White Claw Hard Seltzer Mango. The perfect tropical sipper for summer!
Of all the new products my favourite is the Black Cherry White Claw Vodka. I grabbed a bottle and got busy at my bar at home to shake up a refreshing drink perfect for your cottage dock or summer garden party!
Black Cherry White Claw Cocktail Ingredients
This homemade White Claw Vodka Cocktail recipe is made with fresh and quality ingredients:
- Black Cherry White Claw Vodka: this smooth vodka is flavoured with our favourite summer stone fruit, juicy black cherries.
- Orange Liqueur: muddle the drink with Triple Sec or Cointreau to add a splash of sweet orange flavour.
- Lemon Juice: only use freshly squeezed lemon juice. You can taste the difference when someone incorrectly muddles cocktails with store bought citrus juice.
- Ginger Syrup: we suggest using Organic Ginger Syrup by The Ginger People or homemade simple syrup.
- Cherry: you can garnish the glass with a fresh cherry, maraschino cherry or bourbon soaked cherry.
Peach Mule Cocktail Recipe Tips
This Black Cherry White Claw Vodka Cocktail recipe is easy to make at home, ready to serve in under 10 minutes.
We love serving the refreshing White Claw Vodka muddled drink on hot days in the summer during stone fruit season at family barbecues, cottage happy hour and on a sun-soaked patio.
Our White Claw Cocktail recipe below is listed for one person. If you’re hosting a large gathering feel free to multiply the ingredients by the number of guests and muddle the drink in a punch bowl or jug rather than a cocktail shaker.
If you’re hosting a party we recommend storing the White Claw Vodka and Cointreau bottle in the freezer so the spirits are chilled when your guests arrive.
Serve the drink in an ice filled rocks glass and garnish with a cherry or lemon wheel.
Best Bartender Tools & Cocktail Equipment
Before hosting a swanky White Claw Cocktail Party you’ll need to ensure you have the best bartender tools and cocktail equipment.
- Cocktail Kit: cocktail kits are the perfect gift for newbie mixology fans as they include basic bartender tools like a jigger, shaker and spoon.
- Cocktail Shaker: a bartender’s best friend. Purchase a premium cocktail shaker to muddle or shake up your favourite pink gin cocktails.
- Cocktail Glassware: make sure your bar is stocked with a selection of unique glassware to show off your favourite cocktail creations.
- Hawthorne Strainer: this unique strainer features tightly wound coils and perforated holes. It keeps ice and other large ingredients like lime wedges in your cocktail shaker rather than in the glass.
- Bar Spoons: slender and long bar spoons are a must-have when stirring drinks.
- Bottle Opener: easily open bottles of beer or cider with the flick of your wrist or purchase a corkscrew for fine wine.
- Pouring Spout: once you’ve opened a new bottle of gin insert these affordable pourers to make cocktail assembly a breeze.
- Cutting Board: purchase a petite cutting board for your bar to slice garnishes or citrus wedges like lime, orange, lemon or grapefruit.
- Ice Bucket: chill bottles of gin quickly in an ice bucket or keep by the bar when muddling gin mixers into cool creations.
- Ice Crusher: fans of the Mint Julep love an ice crusher.
- Ice Cube Kit: we suggest purchasing a selection of ice cube trays. Silicone styles are our favourite as they’re easy to clean and are available in various shapes and sizes.
- Jigger: use a jigger to accurately measure spirits, juices, syrups and shrubs.
- Juicer: invest in an electronic juicer or buy an affordable hand-held to easily juice fresh citrus like lemons and limes.
- Muddler: fans of the Mojito love a sturdy muddler to mix mint and lime. Muddler’s are handy for any cocktail featuring ingredients that need a pounding like fresh herbs or citrus wedges.
- Citrus Peeler & Zester: adorn your craft cocktails with a thick citrus peel or finer ribbons of lime or lemon zest.
- Rimmer: Bloody Mary and Caesar lovers should outfit their bar with a handy rimmer for salting and sugaring glassware.
You May Also Enjoy These Vodka Cocktail Recipes…
- Orange Dreamsicle Cocktail
- Pineapple Screwdriver Cocktail
- Bocce Ball Cocktail
- Vodka Madras Cocktail
- Japanese Sake Vodka Sushi Cocktail
- Negroski Vodka Negroni Cocktail
- Pineapple Vodka Martini Cocktail
- Chocolate Kahlua Espresso Martini Cocktail
- Lemon Drop Martini Limoncello Cocktail
- Smirnoff Vodka Pink Lemonade Cocktail
- White Russian Amarula Cocktail
- Vodka Blood Orange Cocktail
- Vodka Mojito Cocktail
- Mint Chocolate After Eight Cocktail
What To Serve At A Summer White Claw Cocktail Party
Looking to host a fun cocktail party this summer?
It’s best to ensure you have a table full of sweet and savoury snacks so guests can sip and nibble throughout the afternoon and evening.
If you’re a cherry lover pair this White Claw Vodka Cocktail with dessert recipes like Maraschino Cherry Cupcakes, Old Fashioned Cherry Custard Pie, Flaky Swedish Rhubarb Cherry Pie, Cherry Lovers Black Forest Tiramisu, Chocolate Cherry Pancakes, Black Forest Ice Cream Sundae, and Gevulde Speculaas Dutch Cherry Almond Spice Cookies.
You may also like to prepare some of our favourite summer savoury recipes perfect for a buffet or potluck:
- Cherry Pecan Kale Salad
- Creamy Cheesy Greek Spanakopita Dip
- Sigara Börek Crispy Turkish Feta Cheese Filo Cigar Rolls
- Spicy Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Nakladany Hermelin Czech Marinated Camembert Cheese
- Crispy Fried Cajun Shrimp Boulettes
- Mango Pico de Gallo Salsa
- Berenjenas con Miel Spanish Fried Eggplant
- Smoky Albondigas Tapas Spanish Meatballs
- Lebanese Spiced Minced Beef Stuffed Pita Arayes
- Burrata Bruschetta Crostini with Tomato Chutney
How To Make A Black Cherry White Claw Vodka Cocktail
Black Cherry Vodka White Claw Cocktail
- Rocks glass
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Skewer
- 1.5 oz White Claw Black Cherry Vodka
- 0.25 oz Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 0.75 oz Lemon Juice
- 0.5 oz Ginger Syrup
- Maraschino Cherry garnish
- In an ice filled cocktail shaker pour White Claw Vodka, orange liqueur, lemon juice and ginger syrup.
- Shake vigorously for 30-45 seconds until chilled.
- Strain into an ice filled rocks glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry then serve immediately.
Some of the links in this story use affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through our site, Dobbernationloves will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Your support helps us to produce comprehensive content.
Save this story to Pinterest!