Our recipe for Cherry Pecan Kale Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette proves there is nothing more sublime than forking through a sweet summer salad. It’s the one time of year I have the opportunity to put my cherry pitter to work so try my best to incorporate my favourite summer fruit into as many dishes as possible.
Cherry Pecan Kale Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette is a real crowd pleaser, featuring crunchy kale, nutty roasted pecans, juicy cherries, salty crumbled feta, and a sweet meets sour dressing perfumed by honey and lime.
Cherry Pecan Kale Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 5 cups lightly packed torn kale
- 1 1/2 cups cherries cut in half and pitted
- 1/2 cups pecans chopped and lightly toasted
- 2/3 cup feta cheese crumbled
- In a small bowl whisk together lime juice, mustard, honey, vinegar, and garlic. Slowly add oil and whisk to incorporate until the dressing has emulsified.
- Add kale to a large mixing bowl and drizzle with dressing. Using your hands, massage the kale with your dressing and toss until fully incorporated.
- Top your salad with cherries, feta and pecans.