GLDN Hour is a premium sparkling collagen water brand sold in colourful cans.
We crafted a healthy collagen water rum mojito cocktail featuring GLDN Hour Grapefruit Cucumber.
Our quick & easy Sparkling Collagen Water Cocktail is light and refreshing. It’s best served on a hot day in the summer on a patio, backyard barbecue or cottage dock.
The homemade refreshing summer drink features premium GLDN Hour Sparkling Collagen Water, white rum, fresh mint, lime, grapefruit juice and cucumber slices.
Save this story to Pinterest!
What Is Collagen Water?
Collagen Water is one of the trendiest new wellness beverages on the market today.
Geared toward the health conscious consumer on-the-go, collagen water can be enjoyed as a still beverage or sparkling drink.
Collagen is a protein that binds the body’s connective tissue, like the gut lining and skin. It’s said to strengthen nails, hair, skin, bones and joints and support digestive health.
For centuries, Chinese women have viewed collagen as a fountain of youth, routinely consuming animal-based collagen sources like pig’s feet in hopes of smoothing weathered skin and preserving aging joints.
In the United States, collagen became best known in the 1980s as an expensive injectable filler to plump lips and soften lines.
In recent years, companies have come up with more appetizing ways to enjoy the benefits of collagen, including fruity chews, flavoured coffee creamers, easy-to-swallow capsules and sparkling water.
In 2020, in the United States alone, consumers are expected to spend over $290 million on collagen supplements, according to market research firm Nutrition Business Journal. The collagen market is expected to grow to $6.5 billion by 2025.
GLDN Hour Sparkling Collagen Water
GLDN Hour was founded by Julia Clauser and Jessica Dumont Nadeau in January, 2020. The duo were inspired to create the most convenient, performant and tasty beauty in the Canadian beverage industry.
GLDN Hour is produced locally in Toronto, Ontario and is available in over 200 stores just 1 year after launch.
GLDN Hour is a collagen sparkling water infused with aloe. The naturally flavoured canned beverages contain 5g of collagen that boost beauty from the inside out.
All natural, infused and sustainably caught marine collagen and organic aloe vera inner leaf, GLDN Hour sparkling waters make it easy to drink more than your daily dose of self-care.
Hydrolyzed marine collagen is a highly bioavailable building block that minimizes fine lines & wrinkles, strengthens hair & nails, improves skin elasticity and overall health. The addition of aloe vera offers natural anti-inflammatory benefits.
The Canadian brand is inspired by rising and setting of the sun, encouraging imbibers to cherish the moment and take a sip of beauty on-the-go.
GLDN Hour is available in 3 refreshing flavours Strawberry Mint, Peach Ginger & Grapefruit Cucumber.
Grapefruit Cucumber Mojito Collagen Cocktail
If you’re looking to make a healthy collagen cocktail at home we suggested grabbing a few cans of GLDN Hour.
The wildly popular seltzer beverage category has boomed over the last few years and sparkling collagen water is a great way to add bubbles to your boozy beverage.
Inspired by the classic Mojito from Cuba, we’ve infused the mint and lime muddled cocktail with grapefruit juice and crunchy cucumber slices.
We’ve prepared this sparkling collagen water mojito with Bacardi Superior white rum but you could substitute for your favourite spiced rum or dark rum.
Best Bartender Tools & Cocktail Equipment
Before hosting a swanky GLDN Hour Cocktail soiree you’ll need to ensure you have the best bartender tools and cocktail equipment.
- Cocktail Kit: cocktail kits are the perfect gift for newbie mixology fans as they include basic bartender tools like a jigger, shaker and spoon.
- Cocktail Shaker: a bartenders best friend. Purchase a premium cocktail shaker to muddle or shake up your favourite pink gin cocktails.
- Cocktail Glassware: make sure your bar is stocked with a selection of unique glassware to show off your favourite cocktail creations.
- Hawthorne Strainer: this unique strainer features tightly wound coils and perforated holes. It keeps ice and other large ingredients like lime wedges in your cocktail shaker rather than in the glass.
- Bar Spoons: slender and long bar spoons are a must-have when stirring drinks.
- Bottle Opener: easily open bottles of beer or cider with the flick of your wrist or purchase a corkscrew for fine wine.
- Pouring Spout: once you’ve opened a new bottle of gin insert these affordable pourers to make cocktail assembly a breeze.
- Cutting Board: purchase a petite cutting board for your bar to slice garnishes or citrus wedges like lime, orange, lemon or grapefruit.
- Ice Bucket: chill bottles of gin quickly in an ice bucket or keep by the bar when muddling gin mixers into cool creations.
- Ice Crusher: fans of the Mint Julep love an ice crusher.
- Ice Cube Kit: we suggest purchasing a selection of ice cube trays. Silicone styles are our favourite as they’re easy to clean and are available in various shapes and sizes.
- Jigger: use a jigger to accurately measure spirits, juices, syrups and shrubs.
- Juicer: invest in an electronic juicer or buy an affordable hand-held to easily juice fresh citrus like lemons and limes.
- Muddler: fans of the Mojito love a sturdy muddler to mix mint and lime. Muddler’s are handy for any cocktail featuring ingredients that need a pounding like fresh herbs or citrus wedges.
- Citrus Peeler & Zester: adorn your craft cocktails with a thick citrus peel or finer ribbons of lime or lemon zest.
- Rimmer: Bloody Mary and Caesar lovers should outfit their bar with a handy rimmer for salting and sugaring glassware.
GLDN Hour Cocktail Ingredients
Our homemade collagen water cocktail is made with fresh and healthy ingredients, inspired by the Cuban Mojito.
- Rum: we suggest using a white rum like Bacardi Superior.
- Lime: only use freshly squeezed lime juice. You can taste the difference when someone incorrectly muddles cocktails with store bought citrus juice.
- Mint: you can purchase mint at the grocery store or harvest your own in an indoor edible garden.
- GLDN Hour Grapefruit Cucumber Sparkling Collagen Water: add bubbles to your beverage with this refreshing grapefruit and cucumber flavoured sparkling collagen water.
- Grapefruit Juice: our favourite citrus juice is tart and packed full of immune boosting properties thanks to Vitamin C.
- Cucumber: garnish your cocktail class with crunchy cucumber slices.
Sparkling Collagen Water Cocktail Tips
This collagen water cocktail recipe is easy to make at home, ready to serve in under 10 minutes.
We love serving our GLDN Hour Mojito on hot days in the summer at family barbecues, cottage happy hour and on a sun-soaked patio.
Our GLDN Hour Collagen Water Mojito recipe below is listed for one person. If you’re hosting a large gathering feel free to multiply the ingredients by the number of guests and muddle the drink in a punch bowl or jug rather than a cocktail shaker.
If you’re looking for a super simple GLDN Hour cocktail recipe feel free to simply add 2 oz of white rum into a glass filled with ice. Top with your favourite GLDN Hour sparkling collagen water and spritz with a wedge of lime.
Serve the refreshing drink in a highball or collins glass with whole ice cubes or crushed ice.
You May Also Enjoy Reading…
- Irish Whiskey Sour Drink Cocktail Recipe
- Best Orange Gin & Yellow Gin For Cocktails
- Healthy Cucumber Gin and Tonic Cocktail Recipe
- Bushmills Cocktail: Irish Whiskey and Apple Juice Recipe
- Irish Old Fashioned Whiskey Cocktail Drink Recipe
- Moscow Mule with Gin Cocktail Drink Recipe
- Rhubarb and Ginger Gin Cocktail Drink Recipe
- Fresh Pineapple Mojito Cocktail Drink Recipe
- Fresh Whisky Orange Juice Cocktail Drink Recipe
- Scotch Old Fashioned Cocktail Drink Recipe
- Brandy Manhattan Cognac Cocktail Drink Recipe
- Amaretto Disaronno Sour Cocktail Drink Recipe
- Baileys Apple Pie Cocktail Recipe
- Baileys Iced Coffee Cocktail Drink Recipe
- Aperol Gin Cocktail Drink Recipe
- Best Pink Gin Cocktails
- Best Gin Mixers
- Best Gay Cocktail Drinks To Enjoy During Pride
Best Healthy Collagen Water Cocktail Recipe
GLDN Hour Collagen Water Grapefruit Cucumber Mojito
- Cocktail Shaker
- Shot Glass
- Cocktail Glass
- 2 oz White Rum
- 4 Lime Wedges
- 12 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 oz GLDN Hour Grapefruit Cucumber Sparkling Collagen Water
- 2 oz Grapefruit Juice
- Cucumber Slices garnish
- Mint Sprig garnish
- Squeeze lime wedges into a cocktail glass.
- Bruise mint leaves by clapping them between your palms, rub them on the rim of the glass and drop into the glass.
- Half fill the glass with ice and add white rum and stir.
- Top with GLDN Hour Grapefruit Cucumber Sparkling Collagen Water and grapefruit juice.
- Garnish with cucumber slices and fresh mint sprig.
Some of the links in this story use affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through our site, dobbernationLOVES will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Your support helps us to produce comprehensive content.
A Dobbernationloves sponsored story.
Save this story to Pinterest!