Looking for the best Niagara on the Lake hotels?
Located near Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake is a scenic town in Ontario, famous for its historic fort, luxury boutique hotels, trendy restaurants and award-winning wineries.
Ranked as Canada’s best wine region, Niagara on the Lake is a popular romantic getaway and family road trip destination. Visitors can enjoy fantastic shopping, learn about the town’s unique early Canadian history, stroll nature trails and peddle scenic bike paths along the Nigara River.
If it’s your first time visiting Ontario’s favourite wine region, make your trip extra special by booking one of these Niagara on the Lake hotels, resorts, inns or Bed and Breakfasts.
Save this story to Pinterest!
Best Niagara on the Lake Hotels
Looking for the best accommodation options in Niagara on the Lake?
Our comprehensive guide to Niagara on the Lake hotels features the best luxury boutique properties alongside economical inns. We also share our favourite family-friendly resorts and cozy Bed and Breakfasts.
Most Niagara on the Lake hotels offer guests free bicycles to use during their stay, which makes peddling between wineries or to Niagara Falls a breeze. The best accommodation options are located in the historic old town, so you can easily explore Niagara on the Lake on foot.
If you’re a traveling dog owner we’ve also indicated which Niagara on the Lake hotels offer pet friendly rooms for your pooch.
Looking to book a romantic getaway in Niagara on the Lake? We’ve included details on the best luxury spas and award winning restaurants to help make your trip unforgettable.
Niagara on the Lake’s hotels are also considered some of the top wedding venues for couples looking to tie the knot in Ontario. Researching where to get married? We specify which Niagara on the Lake hotels offer the best wedding ceremony and reception spaces.
With its close proximity to Buffalo and Toronto, many Niagara on the Lake hotels are a popular destination to book a corporate retreat. Our guide outlines which hotels best accomodate companies looking to book a successful business meeting or conference.
160 Front St, 905-468-2165
Nestled in the heart of the historic town of Niagara on the Lake, The Oban Inn is a timeless property officially designated as a significant heritage resource. Niagara on the Lake’s first and original country inn overlooks Lake Ontario and the oldest golf course in Canada.
The landmark property was built as a private home in 1824 by Captain Duncan Milloy of Oban, Scotland. A devastating fire on Christmas Day 1992 completely destroyed the inn leaving only the foundation. Re-created as an exact replica of the former building, The Oban Inn again opened its doors in November 1993, proudly welcoming guests back to its grace and understated charm.
Today, The Oban Inn is ranked as one of the most luxurious Niagara on the Lake hotels. It features 26 stylish guest rooms, boutique spa, gastronomic restaurant surrounded by a pond and lush English gardens, fitness studio and outdoor swimming pool.
The Oban Inn is a perfect accommodation option for families, pet owners, a romantic holiday, wine weekend with friends, spa getaway, corporate retreat and wedding.
- Oban Inn Rooms: all Oban Inn rooms include cable TV, Bose sound system, down duvet, memory foam mattress, luxury cotton robes, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, WiFi and complimentary parking.
- Oban Inn Restaurant: enjoy a luxurious lunch or dinner at the boutique hotel’s award winning restaurant. The romantic dining room overlooks the hotel’s lush garden, while portraits of famous actors who have performed at the Shaw Festival hang on the walls.
- Oban Inn Spa: the luxury boutique hotel’s OSpa is ranked as one of the best spas in Niagara on the Lake. Enjoy a wellness retreat in an intimate setting with professional therapists who use Aveda skincare products.
- Meetings & Events: book a corporate retreat at The Oban Inn’s elegant boardroom (The Library) or the meeting room (The Milloy Room), which can accomodate up to 32 people.
- Weddings: The Oban Inn is a favourite for romantic couples looking to say “I do” in Niagara on the Lake. Plan an intimate garden ceremony for up to 40 people within the Niagara on the Lake hotel’s pretty English gardens.
CHECK DATES & RATES
155 Byron St, 905-468-2195
Queen’s Landing is a grand Georgian-style mansion, famous for its elegant decor, attentive service and breathtaking waterfront setting. The luxurious Niagara on the Lake hotel is located at the meeting point of the Niagara River and Lake Ontario.
Queen’s Landing was built in 1990, erected on the site of the Old Niagara Harbour and Dock Company, which was originally incorporated in 1831. Its architecture reflects the Georgian Era, considered a significant period in the development of Upper Canada. The boutique hotel’s exterior features Venetian windows, heavy pediments with mouldings, and large columns.
Skip inside the Queen’s Landing and you’ll find an interior flooded with natural light, which pours in through floor to-ceiling windows. The Scarlett O’Hara entrance is inspired by a sweeping staircase surrounded by marble floors and stained glass accents, which confirms the Queen’s Landing is truly a mansion with style.
Queen’s Landing is without a doubt one of the most iconic Niagara on the Lake hotels. The property features 140 luxurious guest rooms, fine dining restaurant, bar, business centre, fitness studio, indoor saltwater pool, hot tub and sauna.
Queen’s Landing is a perfect accommodation option for families, a romantic holiday, wine weekend with friends, corporate retreat and wedding.
- Queen’s Landing Rooms: all Queen’s Landing rooms include hypoallergenic duvets, two-inch mattress pads, 300 thread count sheets, bathrobes, complimentary newspaper, work desk, Nespresso, alarm clock, in-room safe, LCD TVs and video games. Over half of the rooms feature a jetted tub or fireplace.
- Tiara Restaurant: enjoy a luxurious brunch, lunch or dinner at the hotel’s award winning Tiara Restaurant. The romantic dining room offers panoramic views of Niagara on the Lake Harbour, or dine alfresco on a sun-soaked waterfront patio.
- Meetings & Events: book a corporate retreat at the Queen’s Landing and utilize more than a dozen meeting rooms.
- Weddings: Queen’s Landing is a favourite for romantic couples looking to tie the knot in Niagara on the Lake. Plan a lavish ceremony within the Niagara on the Lake hotel’s magnificent Grand Georgian Ballroom.
CHECK RATES AND DATES
6 Picton St, 905-468-3246
The Prince of Wales Hotel is one of downtown Niagara on the Lake’s most recognizable buildings. Built in 1864, the property has been renamed several times over the years. Its current title pays homage to the royal visit of 1901, when the future George V and Queen Mary were guests.
Skip inside The Prince of Wales Hotel and you’ll find a refined oasis of Victorian elegance. During our visit we spotted English china in the Drawing Room during High Tea, an original antique mantel in the Secret Garden Spa and impressive wine cellar.
The historic Niagara on the Lake accommodation features 110 luxurious guest rooms, three restaurants, business centre, fitness studio, full service spa, indoor saltwater pool and baby sitting services.
Prince of Wales Hotel is a perfect accommodation option for families, pet owners, a romantic holiday, wine weekend with friends, spa getaway, corporate retreat and wedding.
- Prince of Wales Rooms: all rooms are individually designed and furnished in the authentic style of the Victorian age. Every room features antiques, traditional brocades and tapestries, 300 thread count linens, plush duvets, marble bathrooms, heated towel warmers, plush bathrobes, Keurig coffee makers, daily newspaper, work desk and in-room safe. Many suites offer king-size beds, luxurious bath and gas fireplaces.
- Dining at Prince of Wales: the property plays home to three dining concepts. Enjoy a romantic dinner at Noble Restaurant, Afternoon Tea in The Drawing Room or refined pub grub at Churchill Lounge.
- Prince of Wales Spa: the boutique hotel’s Secret Garden Spa is one of the most popular spas in Niagara on the Lake. Enjoy a wellness retreat featuring tea infused treatments or healing reflexology and afterwards enjoy a swim in a saltwater pool.
- Meetings & Events: book a corporate retreat at the Prince of Wales Hotel, which has several meeting spaces that can accomodate up to 230 people.
- Weddings: Prince of Wales is a favourite for wedding couples looking to celebrate their special day in Niagara on the Lake. Plan an unforgettable and opulent wedding at one of the hotel’s four stylish reception spaces.
CHECK RATES AND DATES
Keen to book one of the best Niagara on the Lake wine tours? Leave the trip planning to local experts and enjoy an unforgettable adventure in Ontario wine country!
- Niagara on the Lake Winery Tour: enjoy a private tasting tour of Niagara wine region featuring tastings and lunch in historic Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Niagara on the Lake Wine Tour and Icewine Lounge: this 6 hour tour visits a local chocolate factory, award-winning wineries and special stop to Peller Estates 10 Below Icewine Lounge.
- Niagara Wine, Cider and Brewery Tour: this 5 hour tour showcases Niagara’s best liquids in style. Travel in a Mercedes Benz to sample local wine, cider and craft beer.
- Niagara on the Lake Foodie Tour: this 3 hour small group tour showcases Niagara’s multicultural culinary flare.
- Private Wine and Chocolate Tour: this private tour accommodates up to 6 people and stops at 9 Niagara on the Lake wineries and a chocolate factory.
- Niagara on the Lake English Cab Tour: this 6 hour Niagara on the Lake wine tour is offered in an authentic black British taxi. Perfect option for a romantic couple, this private tour includes wine tastings and fine dining dinner.
- Indoor Baby Goat Yoga and Cider Tasting: for a truly quirky experience, Small Talk Vineyards offers goat yoga followed by a cider tasting.
- Niagara Falls Day Tour: this Niagara Falls day tour features a cruise, lunch and “journey behind the falls.”
- Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour: enjoy an unforgettable flight over Niagara Falls by helicopter.
48 John St W, 905-468-2123
Pillar and Post is a charming country inn offering guests a relaxed elegance, highlighted by an abundance of fresh flowers, sunshine that streams through overhead skylights and pretty terra cotta tile floors.
Originally known as Factory 13, a canning factory in the late 1890’s, the company was regarded as one of the foremost producers of quality peaches and tomatoes in the Niagara region for over 20 years. In 1972, it was lovingly transformed into a fine hotel.
Pillar and Post Inn features 122 recently redesigned guest rooms, fine dining restaurant, wine bar, poolside patio, business centre, fitness studio, full service spa, indoor saltwater pool, outdoor pool and baby sitting services.
Pillar and Post Inn is a perfect accommodation option for families, pet owners, a romantic holiday, wine weekend with friends, spa getaway, corporate retreat and wedding.
- Pillar and Post Inn Rooms: a range of room styles are available, including traditional rooms with queen or king-size bed, to deluxe and premium rooms, which feature king-size four-poster beds, jetted tubs, and gas fireplaces. All rooms at Pillar and Post include hypoallergenic duvets, 2 inch mattress pads, 300 thread count sheets, plush bathrobes, complimentary newspaper, work desk, coffee maker, in-room safe and LCD TVs.
- Cannery Restaurant: enjoy a luxurious brunch, lunch or dinner surroudned by exposed wood beams and rich red brick. An open-hearth oven is the heart of the space, while menu favourites include DIY pizza and pasta.
- Pillar and Post Inn Spa: the luxury boutique hotel’s 100 Fountain Spa is the largest spa in Niagara on the Lake. Enjoy a romantic retreat within a 13,000 square foot oasis. Unique treatments include vinotherapy, hydroptherapy rain shower and hot stone massage. Afterwards relax in a heated indoor pool, hot springs or workout in the fitness centre.
- Meetings & Events: book a corporate retreat at Pillar and Post Inn and utilize the properties 11 meeting rooms, which can accommodate up to 250 people.
- Weddings: Pillar and Post is a popular setting for luxury weddings in Niagara on the Lake as it allows for both indoor and outdoor reception options. Bring your fairytale wedding to life in one of the hotel’s Tuscan-inspired rooms.
CHECK RATES AND DATES
60 Picton St, 905-468-4116
Moffatt Inn is centrally located on Picton Street near the Prince of Wales Hotel. The historic 1835 two-story stucco inn features original fireplaces, outdoor patios, brass beds and wicker furniture.
Take a tour of the 3-star accommodation and you’ll find an endless array of wallpaper patterns. The Moffat Inn’s interior design adds a homey British-country-inn charm for loyal guests who return here year after year.
The 24-room inn offers a casual atmosphere and more affordable prices than nearby boutique hotels in downtown Niagara on the Lake.
Moffat Inn features 24 recently redesigned air conditioned guest rooms, complimentary coffee, free WiFi, onsite parking and a popular sushi restaurant.
Moffat Inn is a perfect accommodation option for travelers looking for value, families, a romantic holiday or a wine weekend with friends.
- Moffat Inn Rooms: guests can choose from 24 cozy “cottage chic” rooms featuring private bathrooms, hairdryer, cable TV, clock radio and in-room coffee maker. Some rooms feature a gas fire place and access to a garden patio.
- Masaki Sushi: the best Japanese restaurant in town is located inside The Moffat Inn. Masaki Sushi serves the finest seafood from Japan in the heart of historic Niagara on the Lake.
CHECK RATES AND DATES
85 Melville St, 905-468-4683
Harbour House is a pet-friendly luxury boutique hotel in Niagara on the Lake. The 31-room property sits perched beside Niagara on the Lake’s scenic yacht harbour.
Featuring a greyish-blue shingled facade and pretty white windowpanes, Harbour House Hotel resembles a 19th-century frame house in the eastern Maritimes. Architect Wayne Murray created a nautical theme for the hotels 3-storey interior. You’ll find paintings of sailboats and scenic seascapes adoring the hallways as well as a mix of Anglo-American colonial and contemporary design.
All rooms at Harbour House Hotel include king-sized pillow top beds, down duvet, 300 thread count linens, plush robes, gas fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, in-room Nespresso and cable TV.
While Harbour House Hotel does not have an onsite restaurant, guests each morning gather in the Conservatory for a decadent European breakfast, served buffet style. In the late afternoon from 4-5pm, hotel management treat guests to a sampling of local vintages in the Library Lobby.
The hotel also features one meeting room that can comfortably accomodate 13 people. Harbour House offers a unique opportunity to enjoy an intimate setting on a corporate retreat in Niagara on the Lake.
Harbour House Hotel is a perfect accommodation option for families, pet owners, a romantic holiday, theatre getaway, wine weekend with friends or corporate retreat.
CHECK RATES AND DATES
92 Picton St, 905-468-5711
Shaw Club is our favourite of the Niagara on the Lake hotels for visiting festival fans. The luxury boutique hotel is conveniently located directly across from the Shaw Festival Theatre.
The 30-room boutique hotel features clean lines, neutral colours and modern elements like steel and glass. The properties edgy and hip vibe offers a welcome departure from the majority of Niagara on the Lake’s luxury hotels, known for their Georgian and Victorian interiors. Skip inside the lobby and you’ll find an Asian-themed space, complete with tropical fish tank.
Designed to feel more like a private club than a hotel, Shaw Club offers 30 chic suites, fine dining restaurant, alfresco heated verandah and fitness room.
Shaw Club is a perfect accommodation option for families, pet owners, a romantic holiday or a wine weekend with friends or corporate retreat.
- Shaw Club Rooms: all Shaw Club rooms include feature King beds, down duvet, complimentary newspaper, TV and DVD, mini-fridge, in-room coffee, rain shower, plush bathrobes and a pet fish to keep you company (upon request).
- Zees Grill: enjoy a luxurious brunch, lunch or dinner at the boutique hotel’s award winning restaurant. The romantic dining room at Zees Grill serves contemporary Canadian fare with a whimsical twist.
- Meetings & Events: book a corporate retreat at Shaw Club and utilize the properties 2 meeting rooms, which have a capacity for a maximum of 40 people.
CHECK RATES AND DATES
209 Queen St, 905-468-4588
The Charles Hotel is a historic manor house built in 1832 in Niagara on the Lake. The luxurious landmark has been entirely refurbished and now features 12 well-appointed rooms, each unique in decor and name.
Located perched over the towns main street, The Charles Hotel sits conveniently across North America’s oldest golf club.
The hotel’s signature white-washed exterior and breezy verandah offers an air of old-fashioned pomp to this Georgian gem. Windows are flanked by black shutters and gorgeous gardens and ancient trees offer inspiration for horticulture fans.
The Charles Hotel features 12 luxurious guest rooms, award-winning fine dining restaurant, lounge and verandah. Take a tour and you’ll find original chandeliers and ornate fireplace mantel.
The Charles Hotel is a perfect accommodation option for families, a romantic holiday, wine weekend with friends, corporate retreats and weddings.
- The Charles Hotel Rooms: each of the hotel’s rooms feature bold decor and a striking focal point, such as an oversized painting or four-poster bed. All air conditioned rooms include feather top beds, 300 thread count linens, down duvet, flat screen TV, complimentary newspaper and Keurig coffee maker.
- HobNob Restaurant: is located in the hotel’s old parlour and features crystal chandeliers, carved doors and two fireplaces. If you’re celebrating on holiday we suggest booking a romantic multi-course meal for two.
- Weddings: The Charles Hotel is a favourite for romantic couples looking to say “I do” in Niagara on the Lake. Plan an intimate ceremony for up to 40 guests within the hotels gorgeous garden or manor house dining room.
CHECK RATES AND DATES
You May Also Enjoy Reading…
- Best Niagara on the Lake Wineries
- Best Restaurants in Niagara on the Lake
- Best Niagara on the Lake Winery Restaurants
- Niagara on the Lake Wine Festivals
- Best Niagara on the Lake Spas
- Best Luxury Boutique Hotels in Ontario
- 5 Wineries to Cycle and Sip in Niagara on the Lake
- Things to Do On a Winter Weekend in Niagara on the Lake
- Winemakers’ Selections Tasting Pass in Niagara
- Taste the Season Wine Festival in Niagara on the Lake
- Best Wineries in Beamsville, Ontario
- Best Wineries in Prince Edward County
253 Taylor Rd, 1-800-263-5766
White Oaks Resort is a luxury hotel in Niagara on the Lake, which conveniently sits perched over the QEW highway. The popular Niagara on the Lake resort is located on a sprawling 13 acres, a short 10 minute drive from Shaw Festival Theatre, Old Town and Niagara Falls.
White Oaks Resort started as a tennis club in 1978. Fast forward over 40 years and the fitness and racquet club sits adjacent to a 220-room luxury hotel.
Are you an exercise enthusiast looking for the best Niagara on the Lake hotels? White Oaks Resort offers the regions best fitness facilities, including a state-of-the-art gym, six indoor tennis courts, squash, racquetball and group fitness studio offering yoga and pilates.
White Oaks Resort offers guests luxurious accommodations, world-class conference centre, gym, full-service spa and award-winning restaurant.
White Oaks Resort is a perfect accommodation option for active families, a romantic holiday, wine weekend with friends, spa getaway, corporate retreat and wedding.
- White Oaks Resort Rooms: all White Oaks Resort rooms include pillow top mattresses, 200 thread count linens, plush robes, work stations, Nespresso coffee makers, bar fridges and HDTV in bathrooms and bedrooms. Some suites boast gas fireplaces and deep soak tubs.
- White Oaks Resort Restaurant: the hotel’s signature LIV Restaurant offers a romantic dining room while PLAY features a more casual bar & grill vibe.
- White Oaks Spa: the luxury hotel’s spacious spa features 19 treatment rooms including a romantic couples suite. Spa guests also have access to a pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna.
- Meetings & Events: White Oaks Resort features 67,000 square feet of meeting space. The perfect Niagara on the Lake hotel to host a large corporate retreat or trade show.
- Weddings: White Oaks Resort is a favourite for romantic couples looking to get married in Niagara on the Lake. The luxury hotel offers flexibility as it features lush gardens for a scenic outdoor ceremony as well as ultra modern banquet rooms that can host up to 430 guests.
CHECK RATES AND DATES
124 Queen St, 905-468-4552
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa is a luxury boutique accommodation option located on Niagara on the Lake’s main street.
The 124 on Queen Hotel offers a unique resort-style layout, spread out between 7 historic buildings. The hotel’s exterior reflects the beauty of the historic town, while its interiors delight with contemporary comforts.
124 on Queen Hotel offers 36 luxurious guest rooms, some of which are configured as one or two bedroom villa accommodations. The hotel’s unique villas feature a living room, dining room, fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, washer and drier and L’Occitaine bath amenities.
The luxury boutique hotel in Niagara on the Lake is a perfect accommodation option for families, a romantic holiday, wine weekend with friends, spa getaway, corporate retreat and wedding.
- 124 on Queen Hotel Rooms: all 124 on Queen Hotel rooms include King or Queen beds, plush robes, WiFi, complimentary parking and breakfast for two.
- 124 on Queen Hotel Restaurants: enjoy a romantic dinner at the award-winning Treadwell Restaurant and decadent brunch at The Gate House.
- 124 on Queen Hotel Spa: the luxury hotel’s intimate spa features a relaxing lounge (serving craft beer and local wine) and 5 chic treatment rooms.
- Meetings & Events: 124 on Queen Hotel offers an executive board room that can accomodate meetings for 8-16 guests.
- Weddings: the luxury boutique hotel hosts weddings for up to 140 guests at The Gate House, a beautifully refurbished building from the 1700’s.
CHECK RATES AND DATES
7 Park Ct, 1-855-201-4929
Ranju and Kumari Selvadurai first opened Blue Skies Bed and Breakfast in Niagara on the Lake in May, 2015. The Sri Lankan couple spent years living in the Middle East and Asia before moving to Toronto in 2013 to be closer to their grandchildren.
The couple purchased the Park Crescent home in 2014 and spent 8 months renovating the space into a 3 suite B&B. Blue Skies is proudly one of only two properties rated 5 stars by the Federation of Ontario Bed & Breakfast Accommodation. All rooms at Blue Skies Bed and Breakfast feature king beds, while the Asian suite offers a two bed option, perfect for visiting families.
So what makes the Selvadurai’s Niagara on the Lake Bed and Breakfast so special? Kumari explains, “Our breakfast and personality is probably what differentiates us according to our guests. Ranju enjoys chatting with guests as he serves freshly squeezed juice each morning and I make every dish from scratch. We promote healthy living so everything is made fresh and baked daily. Our breakfast is what our guests wake up to and what they keep returning year after year for.”
Kumari continues, “Since our background is Sri Lankan, we do offer a traditional Sri Lankan breakfast for guests who pre-book that option. Our gourmet 3-course breakfast consists of freshly baked goods, fruits and a hot dish. We also offer Gluten, Dairy, Lactose and Pork-Free Breakfast options as well as Vegan, Vegetarian and Paleo options. We know the struggles of living with allergies and food sensitivities and want to ensure that everyone is welcome at our place.”
Blue Skies Bed and Breakfast is a perfect accommodation option for families, a romantic getaway or wine weekend with friends.
CHECK RATES AND DATES
111 Front St, 905-468-5565
Somerset B&B is the only waterfront accommodation in Niagara on the Lake. Located perched over Lake Ontario, this 8,000 square foot bed and breakfast was built on the site of the former Queens Royal Hotel.
Somerset Bed and Breakfast was recently renovated in 2016, offering guests a modern, elegant and cozy wine country retreat.
The Niagara bed and breakfasts host is Julie Reid, offering guests insider insights into Niagara on the Lake’s best wine tours, theatre shows, golf courses and cycling trails.
The popular Niagara on the Lake B&B features 3 luxurious suites. Somerset’s spacious 1,100 square foot Master Suite features comfy 2 Queen beds, private balcony with views of Fort Niagara, living room area, dining area, Jacuzzi spa and mini fridge.
Breakfast is served each day at 9am. The morning meal consists of fresh fruit, home made breads, yogurt, granola, egg dish, crispy bacon, and avocado.
Somerset Bed and Breakfast is a perfect accommodation option for families, a romantic holiday or wine weekend with friends.
CHECK RATES AND DATES
230 Davy St, 905-468-5307
Davy House is a historically designated 1842 B&B located in downtown Niagara on the Lake. It was originally known as The Baikie House, named after Peter Baikie, a shipwright employed at the Town Docks.
Soon after the land purchase Peter Baikie built a 2-storey side-gabled house including a bellcast roof and fretwork trim. The front of the house included the first french doors in Upper Canada marking a change in fashion as the Victorian era was soon to emerge.
Today, the adult-oriented inn is a beautifully restored heritage home decorated with antiques, Canadiana pine and charming, rustic decor that includes 19th century character.
Innkeepers Jeff and Flo offer guests 4 well-appointed rooms including custom duvet covers, fine linens, ensuite bathrooms, fireplaces, TV/DVD, WiFi and air conditioning.
Historic Davy House offers a daily complimentary breakfast for guests served on white linen in a casual dining room. During Niagara on the Lake’s peak season in summer, guests enjoy an early morning pre-breakfast buffet featuring fresh baked goods, fruit, yogurts and Flo’s famous homemade granola.
Guests can also enjoy Historic Davy House’s gardens and grounds, which include a courtyard gathering area, koi pond, hot tub, putting green, garden bench swing and front porch with relaxing rocking chairs.
Overnight rates at Historic Davy House B&B include gourmet breakfast, complimentary onsite parking and use the the gorgeous grounds.
Historic Davy House is a perfect accommodation option for a romantic getaway or wine weekend with friends.
CHECK RATES AND DATES
10 Front St, 905-468-7136
The Old Bank House is a Bed and Breakfast located in Niagara on the Lake’s Old Town.
Steeped in history, The Old Bank House is a two-storey Georgian building that was constructed in 1817 as the first branch of the Bank of Canada. It has operated as an inn for more than a century and even hosted the Prince and Princess of Wales in 1902.
Today, the cozy B&B inn offers 9 guest rooms featuring private ensuite bath, free WiFi, cable TV and complimentary breakfast. The bed and breakfast also offers its visitors pretty patios, a 50 foot porch and gorgeous gardens.
Take a tour of The Old Bank House in Niagara on the Lake and you’ll find four poster beds, shimmer chandeliers, eye-popping wallpaper and a choir of antique furnishings.
The Old Bank House is a perfect accommodation option for a family holiday, romantic getaway or wine weekend with friends.
CHECK RATES AND DATES
Review Our Travel Checklist When Planning Your Next Adventure!
Find the best flights on Skyscanner
Never travel without insurance! We suggest World Nomads comprehensive coverage as it includes over 250 adventure activities such as scuba diving, bungee jumping and surfing.
If you’re planning a road trip make sure to compare the best local car rental options.
Looking to book a tour or VIP experience on holiday? Book the best local tours on Viator.
Be sure to check your travel destinations electrical plug requirements in advance. If you travel often be sure to purchase a multi-region adaptor.
Whether you’re marching through a city or exploring a rugged rural landscape, it’s important to ensure you’re traveling with comfortable footwear. We suggest these comfortable walking shoes for urban adventures or these waterproof hiking boots when embarking on a hike holiday.
Some of the links in this story use affiliate links. This means that if you book your accommodation or tour through our site, Dobbernationloves will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Your support helps us to produce comprehensive content.
Save this story to Pinterest!