I visited the The Queens Landing for Sunday brunch during my Niagara on the Lake Taste the Season Wine Festival weekend. From their website, “Experience stately Georgian-style elegance and gracious service in a spectacular Niagara-on-the-Lake waterfront setting. Here, at the meeting point of the Niagara River and Lake Ontario, Queen’s Landing is an ideal location for a romantic leisure getaway or a successful business meeting. Natural light pours in the floor-to-ceiling windows. The sweeping staircase invites an entrance worthy of Scarlett O’Hara. Marble floors and a stained-glass ceiling define Queen’s Landing as a mansion with style.”
As you all know I love romantic leisure getaway’s (I’ve never been on one but it sounds nice), business meetings (especially successful ones, but on the oft chance it is a fail I’m sure the food would provide fond memories of the exchange) and most importantly totally obsessed with Scarlett O’Hara circa Gone with the Wind!
This was our (moi, Aunty and sister’s) final meal on our culinary adventure weekend and it truly was a divine (and opulent) cherry on top. We were seated in a sun filled dining room with a beautiful stained glass ceiling over head. The Tiara Dining Room offers weekend brunch buffet but as you all know I prefer ordering off a menu rather than picking over steam trays where food exhausts itself and bows to the crowds rather than shines. Quality over quantity!
We enjoyed impeccable service and a truly delightful breakfast. If you are looking for a top notch morning feast when visiting Niagara The Queens Landing is your best bet. For the ladies it finishes with a fresh cut rose!
scrambled eggs, roast potatoes, bacon, sausage, orange juice, coffee, toast with butter and preserves
Eggs Benedict with Pancetta
cheese scone, hollandaise sauce and roast potatoes
sautéed spinach, portobello mushrooms, toasted english muffin and hollandaise
French Toast with Roasted Peaches
maple syrup and sweet pecan butter
You May Also Enjoy Reading…
- Niagara Breweries: Best Craft Beer From Falls to Fort
- Best Niagara on the Lake Wineries
- Best Niagara on the Lake Restaurants
- Best Niagara Winery Restaurants
- Best Niagara Wine Tours
- Best Niagara Wine Festivals
- Best Niagara on the Lake Hotels & Resorts
- Best Niagara on the Lake Spas
- Beamsville Wineries: Best Vineyards Near Toronto
- Things to Do On a Winter Weekend in Niagara on the Lake
- 5 Wineries to Cycle and Sip in Niagara on the Lake
- Afternoon Tea at the Prince of Wales Hotel in Niagara
- Best Wineries in Prince Edward County