Niagara on the Lake is by far one of my favorite spots in all of Canada. When I talk to foreigners during my travels I always insist they must make the trip to Toronto, Muskoka, Ottawa, Niagara Falls and Niagara when visiting Ontario.
Maybe its because my grandparents are from St. Catherines and have been visiting this agricultural paradise for years…regardless this area provides some of the best wineries in the country, amazing restaurants, farmers markets, shopping and did I mention they have a rather large water fall just down the road?
These pictures are special to me as they are the last dinner I enjoyed with my grandmother (for her birthday celebration) before her passing a few weeks later. We ate a delicious meal at The Queen’s Landing which overlooks the Niagara River and has some truly beautiful views.
You May Also Enjoy Reading…
- Niagara Breweries: Best Craft Beer From Falls to Fort
- Best Niagara on the Lake Wineries
- Best Niagara on the Lake Restaurants
- Best Niagara Winery Restaurants
- Best Niagara Wine Tours
- Best Niagara Wine Festivals
- Best Niagara on the Lake Hotels & Resorts
- Best Niagara on the Lake Spas
- Beamsville Wineries: Best Vineyards Near Toronto
- Things to Do On a Winter Weekend in Niagara on the Lake
- 5 Wineries to Cycle and Sip in Niagara on the Lake
- Afternoon Tea at the Prince of Wales Hotel in Niagara
- Best Wineries in Prince Edward County