Looking to read a detailed Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit Hotel review before booking your next trip to Thailand? You’ve come to the right place!
This 5-star hotel in Sukhumvit is conveniently located in Bangkok’s bustling Nana neighbourhood. It is part of a 31-story mixed-use development, which includes a luxury condo and upscale retail.
I spent 3 nights in a luxurious suite at the hotel. My Hyatt Regency Bangkok review features info on the award-winning hotels accommodation options, wellness program, rooftop pool, restaurants, bars and unique on-site amenities.
Book A Luxurious Holiday at Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit
Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit is a modern Thai house designed to foster connection – a place where guests can share, socialize and collaborate.
The hotel opened in 2018 in the Nana neighbourhood, which means “meeting place.” The area has traditionally been a multicultural marketplace where people from around the world connect and exchange ideas. Today, it offers travelers an immersive experience near some of Bangkok’s most vibrant street markets.
With direct access to BTS Skytrain Nana Station, guests can travel easily to explore the city’s top attractions and shopping malls such as Siam Paragon, Central World, Icon Siam and Chatuchak Market. Hyatt Regency Bangkok is also within walking distance to Terminal 21, Korea Town Plaza, and Benchakiti Forest Park.
The 273-room hotel is easily accessible, located just 25 kms from Bangkok Don Mueang International Airport and 30 kms from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Located in a 31-story skyscraper, Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit was designed by the award-winning local architecture firm OBA. The hotel was conceived as a contemporary Thai house by interior design agency PIA, which pays tribute to the golden periods of Thai history through modern aesthetics, fine furniture and colourful rugs. Featuring elegant sculptures by renowned local artists and lush landscaped gardens, the hotel offers an urban oasis in the heart of Thailand’s electrifying capital.
Hyatt Regency Bangkok Hotel Activities
Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit features 273 rooms, including 21 chic suites, all with floor-to-ceiling windows allowing guests to take in jaw-dropping city views.
The hotel’s recreational facilities are located on the sixth floor and include an outdoor freeform swimming pool surrounded by lush foliage, outdoor whirlpool, pool bar, lockers and a steam room. The 24-hour gym overlooks the city and is equipped with a cardio zone, strength zone, and free weights. Personal Trainer is available upon request.
The exclusive Regency Club is located on the 27th floor, offering stunning views of the city via floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Guests can lounge on over 60 comfy seats located indoors and outdoors. Those who stay in Club Rooms and Suites can enjoy Regency Club Lounge benefits including complimentary continental breakfast, all-day refreshments, evening canapés, free-flow evening cocktails and exclusive check-in.
Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit features three distinct dining outlets, including a special collaboration with a must-try Michelin-starred restaurant.
Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit Review Highlights
Bangkok is Southeast Asia’s most vibrant metropolis, a city that offers ancient temples and glimmering palaces contrasted with world class shopping malls and contemporary cuisine.
Much like New York City, Milan and Dubai, Bangkok is home to a plethora of luxury hotels, perfect for celebrating a honeymoon or gay holiday. Many of the world’s top luxury hotel brands have landmark properties in the Thai capital, eager to welcome you on your next splurge-worthy getaway.
Before booking your trip, here are a list of highlights that make the Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit Hotel stand out from the rest:
- The hotel features a variety of luxury accommodations, from chic guest rooms to jaw-dropping Presidential Suite.
- Guests who stay in Club Rooms and Suites enjoy Regency Club Lounge benefits including complimentary continental breakfast, all-day refreshments, evening canapés, free-flow evening cocktails and exclusive check-in.
- All guest rooms are equipped with Hyatt Mobile Entry technology, enabling guests to use their smartphone in lieu of a room key card.
- Fitness lovers have access to a 24 hour gym including fun workout classes, free weights and exercise equipment. You can run on a treadmill while watching the Skytrain zoom into Nana Station right in front of you!
- Tan fans can keep cool on a hot day by relaxing at the outdoor freeform pool, whirlpool and pool bar.
- The hotel is ideal for couples but also accommodates families with children as they offer kid-friendly dining.
- The property features 3 unique culinary concepts, including a Michelin star restaurant.
- The service is top drawer, from attentive pool attendants to restaurant menus that are best described as exquisite!
Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit Hotel Accommodation
The most important question you have to ask yourself when reading a Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit Hotel review is, “what type of accommodation would I like to book for my holiday.”
All of the rooms and suites at the Hyatt Regency Bangkok feature an elegant blend of warm hardwood, minimalist white bedding and eye-popping Thai decor. You can select luxurious accommodations that offer twin or oversized king beds. Splurge on a room with a city view, it’s wonderful to wake up to!
Elegantly decorated in contemporary Thai design, the rooms and suites at Hyatt Regency Sukhumvit offer all the in-room amenities you expect on an urban retreat.
Skip through a suite and you’ll find floor to ceiling windows, minibar fridge, in-room safe, 55-inch TV with over 40 satellite channels, complimentary high-speed internet, universal outlet with USB ports and Segafredo espresso machine.
Suites include a cozy living area, walk in showers, separate bathtubs, Eartherapy bath amenities, spacious workspace and access to the Regency Club Lounge.
If you’re looking to splurge we suggest booking the 2,249-square-foot 28th floor Presidential Suite features a dining room, a private workout room and a spacious outdoor terrace with panoramic views of Bangkok. Essentially you’ll be living like a Rock Star!
Regency Club Lounge
If you’re splurging on a Club Room or Suite one of the best perks is access to the Regency Club Lounge.
A celebration of exclusivity and style, the Regency Club Lounge makes every stay at a Hyatt Regency property truly extravagant. Guests can elevate their experience with luxurious indoor and outdoor spaces, personalized service, tailored dining options and a host of exclusive benefits.
- Exclusive Check In: Guests staying in club rooms and suites enjoy a dedicated check-in and check-out service at the Regency Club Lounge on the 27th floor. Our dedicated Regency Club hosts are available to assist with any inquiries and provide advice to ensure a seamless stay.
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast: The Regency Club Lounge offers a wide selection of dishes for breakfast, including hot and cold options such as freshly baked pastries, made-to-order omelettes from a live egg station, egg benedict, scrambled eggs, cereals, fruits, yogurts, freshly squeezed fruit juices, and a variety of hot and cold coffee and tea selections.
- All Day Refreshments: Enjoy refreshing beverages throughout the day including coffee, tea, juices, and our signature Thai tea.
- Evening Canapés: Indulge in a delightful array of canapés during the evening hours. The menu features delectable bites like mini beef sliders, Thai spicy salads, cold cuts and cheese, salad stations, desserts, fresh fruits, and hot stations offering noodles, Hainanese chicken rice, and pasta. The menu rotates daily, ensuring a diverse culinary experience. Evening canapés are served from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Free Flow Evening Cocktails: In addition to the delicious canapés, guests can also enjoy a selection of red wine, white wine, sparkling wine, beer, and various liquors of their choice during the same evening hours.
- Boardroom: The Regency Club Lounge provides access to a fully equipped boardroom with a 55-inch TV screen. Guests can conveniently conduct meetings or host small gatherings in a professional and private setting. The usage of the boardroom is complimentary for our club and suite guests, and advance reservations are required to ensure availability.
You May Also Enjoy Reading These Thai Travel Stories…
- Best Romantic Phuket Honeymoon Resorts & Hotels
- Popular Spicy Thai Food Dishes
- 10 Must Try Tastes in Thailand
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui Review
- Phulay Bay Ritz-Carlton Reserve in Krabi Review
- Banyan Tree Phuket Resort Review
- InterContinental Phuket Resort Review
- Melia Phuket Mai Khao Resort Review
- 137 Pillars House Chiang Mai Hotel Review
Hyatt Regency Bangkok Restaurants
No Hyatt Regency Bangkok Hotel review is complete until you’ve had an opportunity to wag your finger down each of the hotel’s marvellous menus.
The luxury hotel in Bangkok offers guests 3 restaurants, from casual all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet to a romantic fine dining room featured in the Michelin Guide.
Each morning guests at the Hyatt Regency in Bangkok gather at Market Cafe to indulge in an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.
The international buffet at Market Cafe offers a wide array of Asian, Western and other global tastes, along with freshly baked pastries and healthy fresh fruit juice station.
Guests can also order brunch classics like a la minute omelettes, crispy hash browns, Eggs Benedict, pancakes, waffles, French Toast, and healthy Acai bowl. We recommend sampling the chefs morning signature Benedict Green Curry featuring a toasted English Muffin, poached egg, salmon and creamy green curry.
Several live cooking stations dazzle guests each morning, from Japanese sushi to Middle Eastern corner, Indian specialties and Thai crepes.
At lunch and dinner, Market Café serves authentic Thai cuisine crafted by local chefs well-versed in local Bangkok recipes. The menu covers all levels of the local food scene with a range of dishes from classic street foods such as Pad Thai, to more traditional dishes distinct to specific regions like Gang Pu Bai Cha Plu, a yellow curry with fresh crabmeat and betel leaf.
Highlights from the menu include stir-fried flat noodles with prawn and shrimp paste, stir-fried mud crab with curry powder, red chili, and caramelized spicy chicken wings.
If you’re relaxing by the pool you can order from the Market Cafe menu and friendly servers will bring a tray table to your lounger so you can nosh in between each refreshing swim.
Market Cafe by Khao
Market Café by Khao is a new dinner concept at the hotel in partnership with a Michelin-starred, award-winning Khao Ekkamai.
Market Café by Khao showcases the representation, interpretation, and imagination of Thai cuisine from traditional to urban environments. Emphasizing the harmonious combination of authentic flavours, quality ingredients, and advanced culinary techniques.
Review the extensive Thai menu (featuring gorgeous pictures of each dish) and you’re likely to find new recipes worth exploring for the first time. Highlights from the dinner menu at Market Cafe by Khao include Spicy Pako Fern Salad, Egg Sausage Minced Pork Soup, and Steamed Curried Crab Soufflé.
Pair your spicy Thai feast with creative cocktails mixed and muddled at the bar. Standouts include a Calamansi & Salted Plum Cooler and Lemongrass Butterfly Pea Infusion.
Spectrum Lounge & Bar
Spectrum Lounge & Bar is a premier rooftop destination, offering stunning panoramic views of Bangkok’s sparkling skyline from the 29th floor. It is the perfect three-story venue to sip sunset cocktails or tuck into a late night romantic dinner.
The menu at Spectrum Lounge offers Western cuisine accompanied with trendy craft cocktails, a versatile wine selection and the nightly live music and DJ entertainment.
If you’re popping by for a pre-dinner cocktail enjoy people watching at Spectrum Lounge by nibbling on bar bites like Spicy Pork Meatballs, Mushroom Calzone or Crispy Calamari.
If you’ve made a reservation for dinner must-try dishes include Red Tuna Tartare, Chicken Piccata, Lobster Thermidor, and Spaghetti Truffle Carbonara. The ribe eye steak is stellar too!
The Lobby Lounge
The hotel’s 47-seat sun-soaked Lobby Lounge serves light meals and snacks throughout the day, and a selection of beverages including signature herbal drinks, homemade sodas, premium wines and local craft beer.
Highlights from the Lobby Lounge menu include frappes topped with a tuft of whipped cream, eye-popping sparkling sodas, Segafredo espresso beverages, and a petite food menu featuring a mix of Thai and Western recipes like Deep Fried Prawn Cakes and Pad Thai or Caesar Salad and Burgers.
On a hot day pop by Cafe Buongiorno to enjoy scoops of delicious Italian gelato featuring mouth-watering flavours like pistachio, salted caramel and hazelnut.
Visit the Lobby Lounge between 6pm-6:45pm to enjoy live music performed by a local band. The lounge also offers daily promotions like Brew & Bites between 7-10am, Bubble & Bites between 11am-3pm and Beer & Bites from 4-8pm.
A chic Afternoon Tea is served in the Lobby Lounge daily from 1-5pm. Indulge in an enchanting high tea service that combines sweet and savoury treats, each artfully crafted to resemble blooming flowers, capturing the essence of a vibrant garden.
Menu highlights from the Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit Afternoon Tea include Prawn Cocktail, Smoked Salmon Sandwich, Pistachio Cream Cake, Raison Scones and Almond Dark Chocolate Cake.
Fun Things To Do In Bangkok
While it’s easy to relax in the lap of luxury at your luxurious hotel pool or spa we suggest booking fun tours to experience all that Bangkok has to offer!
No trip to Bangkok is complete until you’ve visited the Grand Palace and many of the city’s golden glimmering temples. Many local tour operators offer fun tours for those who want to experience the city by tuk tuk, bicycle, riverboat or on foot.
Book one of these private or group tours to enjoy an authentic Thai experience that is sure to make your Bangkok getaway unforgettable.
- Private Bangkok Airport Transfer: arrive to Bangkok with ease by booking a private airport transfer in advance.
- Private 8 Hour “Best Of Bangkok In A Day”: first time visitors to Bangkok will love this full day private city tour featuring all of the city’s top attractions.
- Bangkok Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour: enjoy sightseeing in the Thai capital at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus pass good on the Elephant GoGo Double Decker Bus. With 15 stops, you can explore many of the city’s top attractions.
- Calypso Ladyboy Cabaret Show: enjoy a night of dazzling entertainment at one of Bangkok’s most famous Ladyboy shows.
- Bangkok At Night: Temples, Markets and Food By Tuk-Tuk: on this 4 hour tour enjoy the magical of Bangkok at night via tuk tuk. Stops include temples, flower market, street food snacks and dinner at a local restaurant.
- Bangkok Walking Food Tour: join a fun small group walking tour to explore Bangkok’s famous street food scene. Sample dishes like pork with sticky rice and papaya salad.
- Manohra Luxury Dinner River Cruise: hop on a classy dinner cruise on a restored antique rice barge. Admire views of Bangkok’s twinkling skyline while enjoying a 4-course meal.
- Bangkok Jungle Bike Tour: fitness fans will love this 4 hour bike tour exploring Bangkok’s most beautiful natural spaces. Includes a delicious Thai lunch.
- Half Day Tour Royal Grand Palace & Bangkok Temples: this 5 hour private tour visits Bangkok’s most famous attractions: Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and Wat Traimit
- Food Market Tour + Thai Cooking Class: master the basics of Thai cuisine on this tasty tour, featuring a guided market visit followed by a cooking class with a professional chef in Bangkok.
- Muay Thai Show at Rajadamnern Stadium: sports enthusiasts shouldn’t leave Thailand without watching a Muay Thai Thai Kickboxing match.
- Railway Market, Floating Market & Salt Farm Tour: this popular 7 hour tour takes out outside of Bangkok to visit the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Railway Market. Includes a boat ride.
- Full Day Ayutthaya Historical Park Small Group Tour: this 9 hour day group tour visits the UNESCO Ayutthaya Historical Park located north of Bangkok.
- Pattaya and Coral Island Tour: this 13 hour group tour visits Pattaya and nearby Coral Island where you can swim and snorkel.
- River Kwai Full Day Tour: this 11 hour group tour includes a visit to the infamous bridge on the River Kwai, built by Allied prisoners of war (POW) during World War II. It includes a visit to a war cemetery, Japanese POW camp and buffet lunch.
1 Soi Sukhumvit 13, 66-2-098-1234
Some of the links in this story use affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through our site, Dobbernationloves will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Your support helps us to produce comprehensive content.