Looking to book a luxury beach getaway at W Bali in Seminyak?
Ranked as one of the best luxury design resort’s in Seminyak, W Bali Resort is located on a beautiful paradise beach in the centre of the island’s trendiest neighbourhood.
W Bali is popular with a younger luxury jet-set crowd with a penchant for live music. Guests enjoy W Bali’s pop art adorned public spaces, stylish and modern suites, romantic restaurants, award-winning spa and world famous beach club.
Save this story to Pinterest so you can look at it later!
W Bali Luxury Resort in Seminyak
W Retreat Bali is located in the heart of trendy Seminyak, perched over a prime stretch of beachfront where each night the sunset forces a jaw-drop. It’s one of the island’s trendiest resorts, where design and DJ fans come to surf, splash and party on holiday.
Take a wander and you’ll find inspiring murals by New York graffiti artist Alec Monopoly featuring America’s bad boy Jack Nicholson and the UK’s fave model muse Ms. Twiggy.
W Bali Architecture & Design
The W Bali’s architectural approach embodies traditional aspects of Balinese courtyard living, where villas are arranged centrally around private walled courtyards with plunge pools and gardens.
Local materials and craftsmanship are used throughout the resort, with rough stone walls complementing natural timber roofs and screens. The material palette flows from architecture to landscape unifying the flow of space between villas.
W Bali Accommodations
The beach beckons beyond W Bali’s signature sleek designs. Seminyak’s hippest hotel features 229 rooms, suites and villas.
From a palette of green hues inspired by the jungle and paddy fields and shades of red representing the fiery sunsets to golden browns and yellows invoking timber and the earth, vibrant Balinese scenes and colours are artistically reinterpreted inside W Bali’s accommodations.
CHECK DATES & RATES
All villas are private sanctuaries surrounded by verdant landscapes and tranquility, your very own oasis. The signature W bed with 350-thread-count linen and goose duvet. Custom-made furnishing. Bliss Spa sinkside six. Bathroom skylights in selected rooms. Separate bathtubs.
If you’re keen on waking up to the world each morning with a swoon-worthy view book yourself into the Spectacular Ocean Facing Escape where panoramic views of the glittering Indian Ocean are enjoyed from the comfort of your own private balcony.
- W Bali Wonderful Garden Escape: these 64 sqm rooms are outfitted with 1 King or 2 Queen beds. They feature a spacious balcony with lounge and views over a tropical garden.
- W Bali Spectacular Ocean Facing: these 64 sqm rooms are outfitted with 1 King or 2 Queen beds. They feature a spacious Ocean facing private balcony with chaise lounge.
- W Bali Marvellous Suite: these 127 sqm suites are outfitted with 1 King bed. They feature a 180° Indian Ocean view, expansive balcony with patio furniture and separate living and dining room areas.
- W Bali Marvellous Pool Villa: these 225 sqm villas are outfitted with 1 King bed. They feature a private pool with a tropical garden setting as well as complimentary Whatever/Whenever Valet Service.
- W Bali WOW Suite: this 274 sqm 2 bedroom suite is outfitted with 1 King bed and 2 Queen beds. The luxurious accommodation features a large balcony with 180° Indian Ocean view and spacious living and dining area.
- W Bali WOW Pool Villa: these 352 sqm 2 bedroom villas are outfitted with 1 King bed and 2 Queen beds. The romantic villas feature a sundeck with sun lounges, spacious living and dining area and Whatever/Whenever Valet Service.
- W Bali Extreme WOW Suite: this 532 sqm 2 bedroom suite is outfitted with 2 King beds. The luxurious two story loft features living room, dining room, massive bathtub with skylight, semi outdoor spa massage beds and extensive balcony with views over the Indian Ocean.
- W Bali Extreme WOW Pool Villa: these 625 sqm 3 bedroom villas are outfitted with King beds. The W Bali’s most luxurious villas feature a 314 sqm sundeck, spacious living and dining area, kitchen and BBQ equipment, 77 sqm pool with outdoor shower and Whatever/Whenever Valet Service.
W Bali Spa
If you find yourself partying late into the night you may need to detox after the after party. Whether escaping the city streets or refuelling your cool from the heat of the beach, Away Spa is W Hotels’ way of whisking you away.
Located a short skip from the lobby, the W Bali’s 24/7 Away Spa operates on “whatever/whenever” time. If you’re keen to get the kinks out, be sure to book the signature treatment, Well Healed Balinese Massage. The medium pressure body work treatment uses various healing techniques such as pressure point therapy and stretching with palm and thumb muscle tension release. Combined with an application of warming fresh ginger pack, you’ll leave feeling loose as a goose.
CHECK DATES & RATES
Chill Bar is a stylish indoor/outdoor space located within Away Spa offering the healthiest concoctions, probiotic smoothies, refreshing light finger foods, and delicious fresh green salads. Designed to exude a relaxing ambiance, you will never want to leave as you gaze out over the magnificent lush gardens or under the starry sky on oversized daybeds.
W Bali For Music Lovers
W Bali proudly launched W Hotels’ first ever private music recording studio and creative space. With enough room to host a proper entourage, the intimate space includes a lounge, recording room and a main mixing space featuring the latest professional gear from Native Instruments, Pioneer and Moog.
The inaugural W Sound Suite is pitched as a place for professional recording artists, studio musicians and producers (and of course, hotel guests) to “record in style while on the road.” Make some music in paradise and have the ultimate destination recording experience.
W Bali Pool & Gym
Inspired by Balinese rice fields and spanning over 1,790 sqm, W Bali’s take on the outdoor pool sets the stage for upbeat W happenings. Revel in the sunset, experience the hippest fashion and music events or simply go for an early morning dip.
You’ll naturally want to kick back in the lush poolside area where lounge chairs with neck pillows, chic double daybeds and hand or foot massages await. The Sweet Spot will have you in comfy robes and slippers as you enjoy hands-on deck service, from bringing you sun care amenities, fresh towels, snacks, cocktails frozen treats, games to cleaning your smudged sunglasses. Helping you with sunblock lotion also comes with a minute-long back massage! For adventurous children on holiday, a 0.6-meter splash pool offers an endless array of water toys and floaters.
CHECK DATES & RATES
If you’re a fitness fan on holiday in Seminyak you’ll love W Bali’s 150 sqm, state-of-the-art, fully-equipped gym. Enjoy a workout while enjoying views of a tropical garden and W Lounge through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Gym enthusiasts will love the comprehensive array of treadmills, elliptical machines and stationary bikes mounted with LCD TVs. With weight machines, free weights, yoga mats and speed ropes a plenty, you’ll never be bored. If you like being part of a team, check out the selection of group exercise classes. Or if you prefer the inspiration of customized workouts, W Bali’s Whatever/Whenever service will hook you up with a personal trainer.
W Bali Restaurants
W Bali offers 5 unique restaurant concepts. Each dining room or bar offers an excellent option for hungry beach bums and surfers looking to enjoy a romantic dinner in Seminyak.
Live it up at Woobar Bali, the Seminyak resort’s social spot with seaside lounge chairs and a sun deck. Soak up the sun and witness the magical sunset paired with a signature cocktail and dace all night to the beats of world-class DJs.
The Woobar menu offers comfort foods featuring Asian and Mediterranean flavours as well as an eclectic shisha offering. Highlights from the menu include spicy Watermelon Chili Margarita and creamy Iberico Jamon Croquettes.
W Bali’s lobby bar is located near the entrance of the Seminyak 5 star resort. The breezy interior is a popular spot to enjoy afternoon or high tea in Seminyak alongside a cool muddled margarita or martini.
Once the sun has set enjoy a fine feast at the W Bali’s signature Fire Restaurant. The space is inspired after the famous Balinese Traditional Kecak Dance. The lamp in the centre represents the fire itself while the tube shaped lamps surrounding it represents the dancers. The checkered touches represent the dancers’ sarong.
One the menu you’ll find playful takes on bistro classics including roasts, tartars, salads and raw bar classics. The main attraction is the tableside meat board showcasing a variety of 12 signature cuts such as dry-aged Irish ribeye, Australian kiwami wagyu with a marble score of 9 and grain-fed Black Angus prime beef.
CHECK DATES & RATES
Starfish Bloo is a beachside seafood restaurant in Seminyak featuring an innovative open kitchen. From chef-curated tasting menus to a la carte sharing platters, sizzling seafood dishes and regionally-inspired recipes, an unforgettable feast awaits every day of the week for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We suggest booking a reservation on Friday evening for the restaurant’s famous Seafood Market, featuring live stations with fresh seafood indulgences. End your weekend on a high note with a glass of bubbles and an abundance of indulgences at Starfish Bloo’s signature Sunday brunch, featuring a fresh seafood buffet among many other international cooking stations.
Best Romantic Bali Tours
- Sunrise in Bali: Mount Batur Hiking and Coffee Plantation Tour: Get an early-morning start for this pre-dawn trek up Mt Batur and view an unforgettable sunrise from atop the active Kintamani volcano.
- Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus: Visit some of Bali’s top beaches and beach bars in a unique and memorable way on this small-group tour by vintage VW Kombi bus.
- Bali Monkey Forest, Mengwi Temple, and Tanah Lot Afternoon Tour: Explore the beautiful Balinese countryside in search of the monumental Royal Temple of Mengwi, a structure thronged with shrines, intricate carvings and protective moats.
- Bali Reef Cruise and Lembongan Island Day Trip: Drop anchor at a private pontoon and plunge into the crystal clear waters to enjoy an array of exhilarating activities; feel your adrenaline levels surge as you slide down waterslides and ride fast-paced banana boats; and discover the magnificent marine life below the surface while snorkelling.
- Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise: Sail over the shimmering seas surrounding Bali on an enchanting 3-hour sunset dinner cruise. Admire spectacular views of the Benoa coast and harbor as the setting sun casts an incandescent glow over the water.
- Uluwatu Sunset Kecak Dance & Jimbaran Seafood Dinner: Watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean and enjoy an alfresco seafood dinner on the beach during this Bali evening tour.
You May Also Enjoy Reading…
- Best Luxury Hotels & Resorts in Bali
- Best Honeymoon Hotels in Bali
- The Stones Hotel Legian Bali by Autograph Collection
- Hard Rock Hotel Bali
- Katamama Luxury Hotel in Seminyak Bali
- The St. Regis Resort in Bali
- The Laguna Luxury Collection Resort in Bali
- Romance Meets Luxury at Bulgari Resort Bali
- Jamahal Private Resort in Bali
- Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali
- The Viceroy Bali Luxury Resort
- Komaneka Tanggayuda Luxury Resort in Bali
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
- 15 Must Try Tastes in Bali
- 5 Luxury Hotel Cocktail Bars in Bali
- A Road Trip to Bali’s Bukit Peninsula
- Gay Paradise Found in Bali’s Swanky Seminyak
- A Motorcycle Adventure in Search of Bali’s Mother Temple
- Paradise Found in Ubud, Bali’s Spiritual Heart
- Travel to Gili Trawangan in Indonesia
Review Our Travel Checklist When Planning Your Next Adventure!
Find the best flights on Skyscanner
Never travel without insurance! We suggest World Nomads comprehensive coverage as it includes over 250 adventure activities such as scuba diving, bungee jumping and surfing.
If you’re planning a road trip make sure to compare the best local car rental options.
Looking to book a tour or VIP experience on holiday? Book the best local tours on Viator.
Be sure to check your travel destinations electrical plug requirements in advance. If you travel often be sure to purchase a multi-region adaptor.
Whether you’re marching through a city or exploring a rugged rural landscape, it’s important to ensure you’re traveling with comfortable footwear. We suggest these comfortable walking shoes for urban adventures or these waterproof hiking boots when embarking on a hike holiday.
Some of the links in this story use affiliate links. This means that if you book your accommodation or tour through our site, Dobbernationloves will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Your support helps us to produce comprehensive content.