Looking to book a romantic luxury getaway at St Regis Bali?
Ranked as the best luxury resort in Nusa Dua, St Regis Bali is located on a beautiful paradise beach.
St Regis Bali is popular with romantic couples and honeymooners who enjoy the hotel’s stylish suites, romantic restaurants and award-winning spa.
Save this story to Pinterest so you can look at it later!
St Regis Bali 5 Star Service
Located on an exclusive pristine beach of the upscale enclave of Nusa Dua, St Regis Bali Resort boasts the only all suites and villa resort nestled in the heart of the noteworthy Garden of Bali.
Combining understated barefoot elegance with Balinese-inspired living, the posh Resort offers infinite panoramic views of the Indian Ocean on a stunning beachfront of powdery white sand.
Generously spread across 9 hectares of tropical gardens, the beautifully appointed 123 Suites and Villas offer elegant residential style accommodation amongst contemporary Balinese décor.
Complimentary bespoke 24-hour Butler Service creates a flawless holiday experience where personalized attention is the norm. Whether you need help packing and unpacking your luggage, garment pressing, remembering your preference of coffee or tea, or organizing a last minute arrangement.
St Regis Bali Accommodation
The luxury accommodations at St Regis Bali Resort are the only private villas in Nusa Dua with direct access to the beach. Showcasing elegant Balinese decor and colour palettes, all of the resort villas are appointed with large work desks, exquisite marble bathrooms and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that slide open to private terraces.
Modern comforts include 55-inch, flat-screen, interactive LCD TVs, music sound systems, Bose iPod docking stations and complimentary WiFi. Select villas at our 5-star Bali resort feature ocean views and access to saltwater lagoons, perfect for a relaxing soak.
- St Regis Bali Suite: features a walk-in wardrobe and plush king or two double-sized beds with 400-thread-count Egyptian cotton linen. Marble bathroom includes dual vanities, an oversized standalone bathtub with a separate shower and a second LCD TV all complemented by exclusive Remède bathroom amenities and plush bathrobes.
- St Regis Bali Orchid Suite: the opulent bedroom, spacious living area and lavish bathroom of the Orchid Suite is complimented by a kitchen and open dining space. Outside, the large wooden deck with loungers, a pergola and dining space make this the ideal private retreat.
- St Regis Bali Pool Suite: these luxurious suites benefit from a lush private garden featuring a plunge pool with jacuzzi and gazebo for lovers of the outdoors.
- Gardenia Villa: these romantic villas feature an indoor and outdoor living design offering a secluded private pool and traditional relaxation gazebo within a tropical gardens.
- Lagoon Villa: these 1 and 2 bedroom villas offer direct access into the resort’s salt water lagoon.
- The Strand Villa: these exquisite 1 bedroom villas are a beachfront masterpiece of Balinese contemporary design and style. Offering direct views over the Indian Ocean, they feature a private garden, large private pool, traditional relaxation gazebo and direct access through the garden gates to the beach.
- Grand Astor Suite: this 2 bedroom suite is located on the top floor of St Regis Bali and features an infinity pool with a tropical garden and ocean views. Guests also enjoy Travertino Crema Antico Italian marble bathrooms with a vast living area, study and fully equipped kitchen and butler’s quarters.
- The Strand Residence: Nusa Dua’s most luxurious villa feature 3 bedrooms spread across two storeys. The impressive accommodation features a grand foyer, dining table and marble bar.
St Regis Bali Spa & Gym
If you’re looking to mellow out with a massage head to Remède Spa, a tranquil sanctuary for travellers looking for rejuvenation and relaxation.
Sitting on an intimate Koi pond, it combines traditional Balinese and holistic treatments with modern technologies, pampering guests with Aqua Vitale Pool’s thalassotherapy.
Next door you’ll find St Regis Bali’s state of the art Fitness Club, open 24-hours a day, its a perfectly cool place to burn off some steam featuring a choir of workout machines, free weights and yoga studio.
The club’s wellness program includes meditation and yoga on the beach, Tai Chi and breathing exercises offered at the properties tranquil Amphitheater.
Keen to explore all that Nusa Dua has to offer and have a penchant for peddling? Pop by the Fitness Club and rent a bicycle for the day so you can explore further up the Nusa Dua coast with a lunch break at a local warung for a spicy plate of local favourite Babi Guling.
St Regis Bali Pool & Beach
From the vast, spectacular, sweeping saltwater lagoon with its islands, sun deck and two Jacuzzis, to the inviting main pool, the St Regis Bali offers guests multiple options for pool fun, refreshing dips and peaceful lounging.
The Main Pool sits next to the Kayuputi restaurant and meanders around the side and front of the restaurant. Lined with bale bengongs (relaxing gazebos) along one side and grassland and white sand beaches on another, its setting is spectacular.
CHECK DATES & RATES
The Resort’s exclusive location and its alluring beachfront is the perfect, private spot to relax on chic sun beds, frolic in the turquoise ocean or enjoy non-motorized water sports such as kayaking and windsurfing
The St Regis Bali Vista Bar’s friendly waiters greet you upon arrival offering cold bottles of water and sweetly perfumed oshibori. It’s here you can enjoy a front row seat at sunrise or simply laze away the afternoon as ocean’s waves offer a lovely lullaby.
St Regis Bali’s Nightly Fire Dance
Each evening, moments before the sun splashes across the horizon, skip down the staircase from the Resort’s lobby and you’ll find a team of fire dancers who whip their flames to and fro as a drum circle provides a moody indigenous background beat.
The entertaining homage to the evening completes once the three fire dancers have lit a long line of torches which overnight illuminate your path as you tip toe under breezy palms.
St Regis Bali Restaurants
Looking to find a romantic restaurant in Nusa Dua, Bali? The St Regis Resort offers 6 luxurious restaurant concepts.
Slowly wake up to the world each morning over an epic brunch at Boneka.
St Regis Bali’s celebrated buffet offers a large selection of home-made and imported specialties, from perfectly ripe Bedugul strawberries, to a fine selection of sashimi, freshly shucked oysters, steaming dim sum, tropical fruits, artisan breads and charcuterie.
While you’re certainly spoilt for choice at the buffet, linger in your seat a little longer and you’ll find a parade of plates floating over from the kitchen.
Highlights include lobster ragout-filled Egg Nouvelle, Spanish Avruga Pearls, Crispy Fried Potato Cake and Croissant French Toast.
Inspired by the Balinese wisdom, Nyegara Gunung, meaning “from the mountain to the beach,” Kayuputi Restaurant showcases Pan-Asian haute cuisine.
The kitchens whimsical culinary creations in Nusa Dua are complemented by an award-winning wine list, which has been recognized by the prestigious Wine Spectator Award for nine consecutive years.
CHECK DATES & RATES
The romantic restaurant features an all-white, wood decor, known as Kayuputi, accented by Indonesian artefacts. Sit near the show kitchen and watch talented chefs craft creative cuisine against the backdrop of the Indian Ocean.
The beachfront restaurant offers a modern, elegant indoor setting with tranquil seaside views or dine alfresco and experience the soft ocean breeze and unobstructed views. Guests can reserve a private cabana or opt for a soft white cushion inside the high-ceilinged restaurant.
King Cole Bar
Known as one of the finest bars in Bali, the St Regis Resort’s King Cole Bar builds upon the traditions and legacy of the original St. Regis New York. With hand-crafted Indonesian artifacts and celebrated works of art adorning the elegantly stylish lounge, the indoor sofas and tables are complemented by an exquisite outdoor space offering stunning views over the resort.
Each afternoon, between 3pm and 5.30pm, pretty pinkies raise to the roof as guests indulge in the tradition of high tea. Presented in the classic tier-plate style, King Cole Bar’s daily afternoon indulgence also includes a buffet corner, legendary Valrhona chocolate fountain and scoop-it-yourself gelato station.
Return at sunset and you’ll find King Cole Bar’s refined ambience transformed by the flicker of candle light accompanied by a live pianist and swoon-worthy jazz singer.
Hop up on a barstool for a quick education on the history of the Bloody Mary, “In 1934, bartender Fernand Petiot arrived at The St. Regis New York, bringing with him the recipe for a unique vodka and tomato juice cocktail that he perfected at the King Cole Bar. Ferdinand’s spicy concoction, the Bloody Mary, remains the signature cocktail of St.Regis.”
St Regis guests across the globe can enjoy Fernad’s invention in a multitude of regional manifestations, each with its own captivating story. The talented mixologists at St Regis Bali shake up the Bali Mary, a twist on the original Bloody Mary utilizing local Jicama, a traditional favourite fruit in Indonesia, and refreshing cucumber.
If you’re keen on indulging in an authentic Indonesian feast make a reservation at Dulang. The restaurant is located in the quietest corner of St Regis Bali’s lush manicured tropical gardens.
Guests enter the ornately carved gazebo with its lavish furnishing, a reminder of Indonesia’s colonial era. Once you’ve stepped inside friendly staff serve the traditional Jamu drink hand-crafted with indigenous roots, leaves, bark, fruit and honey.
CHECK DATES & RATES
Dulang specializes in serving classic Rijsttafel, literally meaning “rice table,” which originated with the Dutch plantation owners, who liked to sample selectively from Indonesian cuisine.
Steamed rice is always the centrepiece and accompanied by a range of different meat, poultry, seafood and vegetable dishes. Highlights from Dulang include sweet peanut sauce slathered tofu Lengko Cirebon Salad, Lawar Bali featuring long bean and young papaya salad with minced duck and sizzling chicken sate duo.
Best Romantic Bali Tours
- Sunrise in Bali: Mount Batur Hiking and Coffee Plantation Tour: Get an early-morning start for this pre-dawn trek up Mt Batur and view an unforgettable sunrise from atop the active Kintamani volcano.
- Bali Beach and Bar Hopping Tour by Custom 1980 VW Kombi Bus: Visit some of Bali’s top beaches and beach bars in a unique and memorable way on this small-group tour by vintage VW Kombi bus.
- Bali Monkey Forest, Mengwi Temple, and Tanah Lot Afternoon Tour: Explore the beautiful Balinese countryside in search of the monumental Royal Temple of Mengwi, a structure thronged with shrines, intricate carvings and protective moats.
- Bali Reef Cruise and Lembongan Island Day Trip: Drop anchor at a private pontoon and plunge into the crystal clear waters to enjoy an array of exhilarating activities; feel your adrenaline levels surge as you slide down waterslides and ride fast-paced banana boats; and discover the magnificent marine life below the surface while snorkelling.
- Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise: Sail over the shimmering seas surrounding Bali on an enchanting 3-hour sunset dinner cruise. Admire spectacular views of the Benoa coast and harbor as the setting sun casts an incandescent glow over the water.
- Uluwatu Sunset Kecak Dance & Jimbaran Seafood Dinner: Watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean and enjoy an alfresco seafood dinner on the beach during this Bali evening tour.
You May Also Enjoy Reading…
- Best Luxury Hotels & Resorts in Bali
- Best Honeymoon Hotels in Bali
- The Stones Hotel Legian Bali by Autograph Collection
- Hard Rock Hotel Bali
- W Bali Luxury Resort in Seminyak
- Katamama Luxury Hotel in Seminyak Bali
- The Laguna Luxury Collection Resort in Bali
- Romance Meets Luxury at Bulgari Resort Bali
- Jamahal Private Resort in Bali
- Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali
- The Viceroy Bali Luxury Resort
- Komaneka Tanggayuda Luxury Resort in Bali
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
- 15 Must Try Tastes in Bali
- 5 Luxury Hotel Cocktail Bars in Bali
- A Road Trip to Bali’s Bukit Peninsula
- Gay Paradise Found in Bali’s Swanky Seminyak
- A Motorcycle Adventure in Search of Bali’s Mother Temple
- Paradise Found in Ubud, Bali’s Spiritual Heart
- Travel to Gili Trawangan in Indonesia
Review Our Travel Checklist When Planning Your Next Adventure!
Find the best flights on Skyscanner
Never travel without insurance! We suggest World Nomads comprehensive coverage as it includes over 250 adventure activities such as scuba diving, bungee jumping and surfing.
If you’re planning a road trip make sure to compare the best local car rental options.
Looking to book a tour or VIP experience on holiday? Book the best local tours on Viator.
Be sure to check your travel destinations electrical plug requirements in advance. If you travel often be sure to purchase a multi-region adaptor.
Whether you’re marching through a city or exploring a rugged rural landscape, it’s important to ensure you’re traveling with comfortable footwear. We suggest these comfortable walking shoes for urban adventures or these waterproof hiking boots when embarking on a hike holiday.
Some of the links in this story use affiliate links. This means that if you book your accommodation or tour through our site, Dobbernationloves will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Your support helps us to produce comprehensive content.