Meaning ‘precious time’ in ancient sanskrit, Jamahal in Bali’s beach-loving Jimbaran is a haven for couples and honeymooners seeking a romantic retreat together away from the hustle and bustle. Starting out its life as a private residence, Jamahal transformed into its current incarnation as an environmentally friendly boutique resort featuring just 13 elegant and luxurious villas.
Each villa artfully blends contemporary and traditional elements to create an ambiance of tasteful sophistication – think plush furnishings, opulent interiors and tropical gardens. Since the property limits itself to a maximum of 28 guests, you’re truly able to enjoy a genuinely personalized experience.
If you’re on holiday with your honey and looking to really add wow to the romance factor, Jamahal’s Master Pool Villa forces a jaw-drop. The 900 sqm private oasis features a thirst quenching pool, lush garden, two elegant bedrooms, flower petal filled soak tub, rain shower, open air living room, fully equipped kitchen, plush lounge chairs and breezy cabana.
You’ll find no restaurant here. Instead, guests are perfectly pampered, ringing room service at any hour of the day to find fancy food served elegantly in the confines of their own private paradise. Eat breakfast on a cabana overlooking the pool if you’re in a lazy lounge mood, lunch in the living room while catching up on the news or enjoy a decadent Balinese feast in the late evening al fresco, staring up to watch the twinkle of the stars above.
Health and wellness fans be sure to wake up at the crack of dawn (you’ll beat the heat) and enjoy a wee workout at the resort’s petite gym. In the afternoon skip over to Jamahal’s intimate spa for a snooze-inducing traditional Balinese massage where you’ll find your skin lovingly slathered in organic Neneq aromatic oils.
If you’ve got an adventurous spirit, slip past your villa’s ornate wood carved door and skip across the street. A short 5 minute walk away and you’ll find yourself strolling along one of Bali’s most famous beaches. It is here that local fishermen drop off their fresh catch each day. The perfect moment to tip toe along Jimbaran beach is 30 minutes before sunset, as thatched roof restaurants serve seafood grilled dramatically over flaming coconut husks. As the sunsets across the horizon brilliant colours explode into the sky. An awe inspiring scene for tables teaming with tourists who eagerly peel plump shrimp while sweet mango juice dribbles down each grinning chin.
Entrance to Jamahal’s Master Pool Villa
Stepping into Jamahal’s Master Pool Villa
Dramatic entrance to the bathroom
Fresh flowers in the tub
Design love in the living room
The outrageously large private pool
Moments before a swoon-worthy massage
Traditional Balinese feast with a flute of bubbly
You May Also Enjoy Reading…
- Best Luxury Hotels & Resorts in Bali
- Best Honeymoon Hotels in Bali
- The Stones Hotel Legian Bali by Autograph Collection
- Hard Rock Hotel Bali
- W Bali Luxury Resort in Seminyak
- Katamama Luxury Hotel in Seminyak Bali
- The St. Regis Resort in Bali
- The Laguna Luxury Collection Resort in Bali
- Romance Meets Luxury at Bulgari Resort Bali
- Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali
- The Viceroy Bali Luxury Resort
- Komaneka Tanggayuda Luxury Resort in Bali
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
- 15 Must Try Tastes in Bali
- 5 Luxury Hotel Cocktail Bars in Bali
- A Road Trip to Bali’s Bukit Peninsula
- Gay Paradise Found in Bali’s Swanky Seminyak
- A Motorcycle Adventure in Search of Bali’s Mother Temple
- Paradise Found in Ubud, Bali’s Spiritual Heart
- Travel to Gili Trawangan in Indonesia