If you’re looking to make a splash while dinning in Vegas, take a stroll to the southern tip of the Las Vegas Strip, skip through Mandalay Bay and find a quiet oasis at Four Seasons Las Vegas. The hotel’s petite lobby offers a boutique vibe compared to the monstrous properties Vegas is so well known for. Fresh flowers bloom, a wee bar serves up creative cocktails and dimly lit dinning room beckons romantic couples in search of a decadent dinner.
Located off the hotel’s main lobby, renowned chef Charlie Palmer’s restaurant is one of the most innovative steakhouses in Las Vegas. The upscale dinning room balances space and privacy with an understated, club atmosphere dressed in warm ochre palette and dark mahogany. Flip through leather-bound menu and you’ll find steak and seafood favourites which are best paired with the sommelier’s eclectic wine list representing some of the finest producers in the world.
1) Citrus Marinated Wild Baja Prawns | carrot salad, classic cocktail sauce
2) California Burrata Cheese | poached pears, sylvetta arugula, saba
3) Braised Oxtail Ravioli | spiced quince chutney, marsala gelee
4) Bone-in Rib Eye | butter poached maine lobster, parmesan potato gratin
5) “One of Everything Darling” Desserts | warm apple crumb cake, dark chocolate layer cake, caramel mocha creme brûlée, milk chocolate bread pudding, chef’s sorbet selection