Hawaii is a land of unforgettable motions and emotions. Pretty palms sway, rolling waves crash and crimson sunsets force a jaw drop on the daily. Be still my heart and just swoon with the surf!
The perfect perch to watch this natural harmony at play is at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai’s Ulu Ocean Grill. Ten stools sit tucked under the bar which is manned by a dapper bartender who expertly prepares Asian inspired cocktails, cracks open ice cold craft beer bottles and pours endless flight of sweet sake. After spending the afternoon tanning by turquoise pool it at the resorts most elegant dining room that you should chose to wake up to the world.
The culinary team here presents their acclaimed R.S.A. – Regional, Seasonal and Artisanal cuisine to Hawaii’s most beautiful setting alongside the surf and under the stars. Working with more than 160 farmers and fishermen on the island, the kitchen celebrates sustainable dinning by showcasing a menu where 75% of ingredients are sourced directly from Hawaii Island.
Sip a sake spiked sparkler, nibble through wasabi slathered sushi, spin your chopsticks around decadent lobster pad thai, indulge in fillet of local Hapu swimming in citrus butter and pause with pleasure for a perfectly crispy pork duo because baby…this is paradise.
1) Olu Olu | kai young coconut soju, cucumber, ginger, fresh lime sour
2) Spicy Hualalai Roll | crab, tempura shrimp, unagi, avocado
3) Lobster Pad Thai | tamarind, rice noodles, local tofu
4) Charred Hawaiian Hapu | sauteed hilo corn, kekala farms tatsoi kimchi romesco, citrus butter
5) Berkshire Pork Duo | fried sage topped pork chop, crispy pork belly, smoked chili compote, kabocha squash, pickled onions, pumpkin seeds