At Olea, experience home-style Levant cuisine in an atmosphere that reflects the renowned hospitality and generosity of the Eastern Mediterranean region, where food and cooking are seen as expressions of affection.
The signature restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel Amman has been thoughtfully designed to offer a comfortable experience similar to that found in a local home, gathered around a family table. Olea also includes an outdoor terrace where guests can dine al fresco while enjoying their choice of shisha and admiring the chef’s well tended herb garden.
1) Shiraz by Saint George Winery, Jordan
2) Cold Mazzat | hummus, mutabal, tabbouleh
3) Jebneh Mashweyyeh | grilled halloumi cheese
4) Chicken Pistachio Balls | deep fried minced chicken stuffed with cinnamon pistachio butter
5) Moshakkal | lamb cubes, shish tawouk, kabab halabi, lamb chop, chili fried potatoes, garlic sauce