Folly Brewpub is one of Toronto’s best craft breweries. The popular brewpub on College Street serves craft beer and elevated dishes in a casual dining room.
Take a stroll through Little Italy and enjoy a pause over a fresh pint at Folly Brewpub where celebrated hop heads Christina Coady and Chris Conway produce small batches and barrels of beer focussing on farmhouse and mixed fermentation ales.
You’ll find a wee bottle shop out front, a dinning room which reads “contemporary cozy pub” and spacious beer bar which also features one of the city’s largest collections of whiskey.
Craft Beer at Folly Brewpub
Hop up on a stool and take your pick at Folly Brewpub’s ten taps that split between four year-round labels (Praxis New World Saison, Inkhorn Farmhouse Bruin, Imposter Syndrome Farmhouse IPA and Flemish Cap Old World Saison), two to three seasonal releases and rotating guest taps.
Create your own tasting flight at Folly Brewpub by sampling 4 x 5oz glasses at $12.
- Strange Reverberation: Mixed-fermentation Saison
- Flemish Cap: Old World Saison
- Praxis: New World Saison
- Aviary: Farmhouse Ale with Grapes
- Nap Time: New World Gose
- Dovercourt: Pale Ale
- Rhizome: Hoppy Farmhouse Ale
- Hyperreal: Double IPA
- Ghoul Wrangler: IPA
- Imposter Syndrome: Farmhouse IPA
- Velvet Dreams: Fruited Sour with Black Raspberry and Vanilla
- Great Barasway Bourbon Barrel: Imperial Porter
- Great Barasway Wine Barrel: Imperial Porter
Folly Brewpub Menu
The plates that parade out of the kitchen immediately impress. Chef Anthony Santi (formerly Toque Montreal, Bestellen Toronto and La Quercia Vancouver) regularly switches up his menu to reflect the season.
He produces fine finger-licking-good dishes designed to pair with Coady and Conway’s line-up of saisons, farmhouse ales, mixed fermentation beers and sours.
Chef Santi has raised the bar for Toronto’s craft brewery culinary offerings, serving up a parade of pretty plates which feels more fine dinning than the spiced nuts and pretzel offerings we’ve grown so used to.
- Vegas Fries
- Honey-Roasted Yams: lime yogurt
- Oven-Roasted Brussels Sprouts: crispy bacon
- Chestnut Citrus Parsnips
- Herbed Cremini Mushrooms: balsamic and garlic
- Marinated Portuguese Olives
- Woodland Mushroom Wontons: seasoned soya, chili rice vinegar
- Pulled Pork Nachos: chipotle bbq sauce, pickled chilis, avocado crema
- AAA Beef Sliders: black olive, ketchup, marinated bocconcini, brioche
- Artisanal Cheeses: country-style bread, house-made preserves, fresh fruit
- Cured and Smoked Meats: country-style bread, homemade pate, grainy mustard, house pickles
- House-Smoked Fish Pate
Folly Brewpub Entrees
- Thai-Marinated Chicken: buttermilk waffle, lime and pickled ginger butter, bourbon maple syrup
- Lime Tempura Battered Haddock: herb salted fries, avocado tartar sauce
- Olive Oil Poached Whitefish Tacos: tomatillo salsa, pickled chilis, feta, cilantro
- Grilled Vegetable Sandwich: arugula, pesto, parmesan tuille, russet chips, caramelized onion dip
- Pork Belly Sandwich: boston lettuce, vine-ripened tomatoes, chipotle aioli, grainy mustard, root chips
- New Zealand Lamb Shank: shepherd’s pie, black truffle mash, petite salad
- Prime Rib: horseradish, lemon truffle vinaigrette
Folly Brewpub Hours
Monday to Thursday: 2-10pm
Friday and Saturday: 2-11pm
928 College Street, 416-533-7272