Korean Lettuce Sweet and Sour Salad
How to make healthy Korean Lettuce Salad. Our easy vegan recipe features a tangy sweet and sour salad dressing tossed with fresh vegetables.
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 Scallions chopped
- 1/4 cup Onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Korean Hot Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp Honey
- 8 oz Leaf Lettuce washed, drainked and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup Carrots julienned
- 1/4 cup Radishes thinly sliced
Combine garlic, scallions, onion, soy sauce, lime juice, vinegar, sesame oil, hot pepper flakes and honey in a large mixing bowl. Mix well with a whisk.
Add the lettuce and mix by hand to ensure the seasonings are fully incorporated. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1.7g | Fat: 4.7g | Saturated Fat: 0.6g | Sodium: 465mg | Potassium: 215mg | Fiber: 1.6g | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 2mg